In Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate you can get a head piece (skull mask) a waist piece (vangis belt) and a leg piece (in this case, volvidon greaves) that each have Torso Up on them.
Torso Up stacks and multiplies the skills on the chest piece by the number of torso ups you have.As a result this armor gives me Sharpness +1 (handicraft) and Razor Sharp (sharpness) so I have more sharpness and it stays sharp longer.
However, I mostly did this to see how dumb I would look using all the torso up pieces. XD
- saahhhfuckingindieeee likes this
- deathless-sorrow reblogged this from thisisshagg and added:
- bandanastan likes this
- santalune likes this
- el-artista-equilibrista likes this
- pandaeyedcomicist likes this
- mrfamasham likes this
- trientia reblogged this from thisisshagg
- trientia likes this
- tom00z7 likes this
- garreltt likes this
- unicycles likes this
- thisisshagg posted this